Trinity Methodism in this area began with the establishment of Barton Methodist Church in 1797 The original Trinity  building

The WW1 Memorial

Rev. Frank Masters, 1935

Rev. George Denton, 1885

Church interior

WW1 Roll of Honour

Choir Trip 1933

Sunday School Anniversary 1951

Whit Walks

Easter Trip 1924

Cricket Fete 1921

Jubilee Gathering 1935

Rev. Leonard Juby,1942

Click here for some more Anniversary photos